If your bike is your first love and life mate, you must take it out of the city mayhem, into the mountains, and into the lush foliage of some of India’s most beautiful paths and peaks. Manali-Leh Ladakh is considered one of the most demanding roads for bikers to tackle, but it is also one of the most rewarding, spanning a lovely valley in Manali and a majestic peak in Leh. Leh is yours.
- Drive to Jispa, via Rohtang Pass
- Thiksey and Shey Monastery, Leh
- Shopping in the bazaars of Leh
- Visit to the beautiful Pangong Lake
- Ride on the popular Khardung La pass
- Admire the breathtaking scenery
- Ride across the Kullu Valley’s winding roads
Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh cover the majority of the Northern Himalayan area, which has a scenery and moonscape unlike any other. It’s primarily a wind-driven voyage across some of the most beautiful and challenging places of the planet, peppered with adventure, wildlife, and culture.
Leh Ladakh is rich with natural beauty as well as soul-stirring experiences.These are life-changing events that will help you to reconnect with yourself. Now that you’ve loaded up on everything you’ll need, get ready for an amazing adventure.
The months of June to September are ideal for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. Bikers may enjoy the best of Ladakh for as long as they enjoy their bike ride to Lahaul and Spiti during these months. However, most motorcyclists prefer to begin their new year with this dangerous bike adventure since Ladakh offers breathtaking views that can be enjoyed all year save during the rainy season.
The number of days required for a Ladakh bike trip is entirely dependent on the route you pick and the areas you wish to visit throughout your journey. While you may start your bike journey in Delhi, you also have the choice of starting in Manali or flying to Leh and starting your bike adventure in Ladakh.
A bike excursion to Ladakh from Delhi would take 15-18 days, but a bike tour from Manali may cover a lot of ground in 10 days. If you travel to Leh and then start your bike journey, it would take you around 7-8 days to enjoy a fantastic experience.
A Ladakh Motorbike scenic trip might take anywhere from 7 to 18 days, depending on the route you choose and the destinations you want to see.
First and foremost, every biker must focus only on his or her first love, which is their motorbike. So, anytime you’re looking for a bike for a trip, be sure to prioritize appropriateness over popularity. Consider it to be one of the most important aspects of your trip to Leh and Ladakh!
As a result, the following are the five best bikes for a Leh Ladakh bike trip:
- Royal Enfield is a British motorcycle manufacturer. On long road excursions, a strong bike with a 350 cc or 500 cc engine is enough to rescue the day.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan– With a powerful 400 cc engine, the Royal Enfield Himalayan will make your journey smooth and worry-free on any rocky track or off-the-beaten-path road.
- Bajaj Pulsar– No motorcycle has ever been as popular in India as the Bajaj Pulsar. Pulsar, after the Bullets, is one of the most popular bikes. It comes in 150cc, 200cc, and 220cc models, all of which may be your reliable companion on any trip.
- The KTM Duke is a featherweight motorcycle that might be handy on roads like those in Ladakh. KTM might also be a good alternative for a bike journey to Ladakh, thanks to a number of brand-new engine variants of the Fight it out 390 and Duke 250.
- CBR 250– This Honda bike is wonderful, save for the Contigo tyres, which can be difficult to handle on Ladakh’s terrain in the event of a change in weather. On the plus side, if the tyres can be positioned, the bike’s torque and current technology may be put to excellent use and serve a higher purpose.